
Before

Before

After

After
I bought all three of these Napoleon-style chairs off of Craig's List for $20. The woman had discounted the price because she only had three chairs, and most people don't want just three. But in my case, three was perfect. They were old and the paint was chipping, so I sanded them down and then painted them red for a pop of color in this very neutral space. I'm currently looking for an old, round, oak or pine table to give this small space a little more room. The window treatment in this area will match the ones in the kitchen because the rooms are so close.

I really like this fabric from Williams Sherrill. I don't know the name of it, but it's Asian, whimsical and has monkey and elephants on it. I asked the woman if most people bought this fabric for a child's room, but she said no, which made me feel better about using it.

I just hung this picture in the breakfast nook a couple of weeks ago. I love gold frames like this, and Michael's was having a 50% off sale so I bought an 11"x14" frame. I put this old NC map in it for now, but I bought a few pieces of canvas with the idea that I will paint a picture for this space and then frame it in gold.
everything looks AMAZING, and y'all have worked your butts off!
ReplyDelete